Positively Free® Singles
- 1 packet + scissors for opening
- 2 Tablespoons oil (I use sunflower oil)
- ¼ cup milk of choice
- Microwave-safe container (mug, bowl, or ramekin)
- Carefully open the packet with scissors and add to container.
- Add oil and milk of choice to container. If you prefer a sweeter cornbread, add sweetener to taste.
- Stir very well with the spoon, for about a minute, until mixture is combined into a thick batter. See instructional video for an example.
- Microwave for 90 seconds on high (click to read important information about microwave cooking). Cornbread is done when its sides have separated from the container wall and the top is firm yet bouncy.
- Let cool slightly. Enjoy as soon as possible. The cornbread is the only one of the Positively Free® Singles that will taste stale quickly if left uncovered.
|Tapioca starch, potato starch, corn starch, rice flour, corn flour, xanthan gum, sugar, salt, cornmeal, baking powder|