Pizza Crust Mix
Denying yourself the pleasures of pizza? Not anymore!
Positively Free Pizza Crust Mix creates a positively delicious pizza crust – hassle-free and gluten-free! This mix captures the taste and texture of pizza you’ll love. Each box comes with two inner mix packets and two yeast packets so you can make one or two 12-inch chewy pizza crusts at a time. The easy-bake instructions are simple to follow so you can let your creative juices flow. Add your favorite cheese, sauce and all the toppings you’ve been craving for a super tasty pizza every time!
All Positively Free products are available for purchase exclusively at www.FreedomDelivered.com. Click the “Shop Now” button below to go there now.
I am SOOO thankful for this delicious crust. We have people over all the time for pizza night and we go through these quickly! They are hit!
Linda W., Jacksonville, FL
Directions & Nutrition Facts for Pizza Crust Mix
Mix Ingredients: modified tapioca starch, potato starch, cornstarch, white rice flour, corn flour, sugar, salt, xanthan gum, garlic powder, calcium lactate, oregano (yeast in a separate packet)
Made in a dedicated, gluten-free-certified, kosher processing facility free from the top 8 allergens: dairy, egg, soy, wheat, peanut, tree nuts, fish and shellfish.
In addition to one inner packet (makes one 12″ pizza crust), you will need:
- 2 room-temp egg whites
- 2 Tbs. extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup warm water
- 1 yeast packet (included)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine egg whites, olive oil, vinegar and ¼ cup water.
- Slowly stir in one Pizza Crust Mix packet with remaining water.
- Add yeast packet, then beat on high for 2 minutes (dough will be firm, but sticky).
- Spoon dough onto pizza pan or baking sheet lined with oiled foil; with liberally oiled hands, gently spread dough into 12” circle (raise or fold outer edges of dough to contain the sauce).
- Cover with parchment and let rise for 30 minutes in a warming drawer or oven pre-heated to 200° F and turned off.
- Preheat oven to 375° F (static).
- After crust has risen, poke several holes in it with a fork to prevent large air bubbles.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until crust has risen nicely.
- Lightly brush olive oil onto crust edges. Spread with sauce and add toppings. Bake for 20 more minutes and enjoy!