Oatmeal Cookie Mix
Oatmeal cookie lovers rejoice!
Now you can bake warm, moist, flavorful oatmeal cookies, just the way you love them – with raisins, nuts, chocolate chips or any of your favorite spices. With this easy to use mix, just add butter and eggs to make 36 cookies you’ll savor and serve with pride. And knowing they’re gluten free, as well as hassle-free to prepare and bake, make these oatmeal cookies a treat you can enjoy as often as you like. Family and friends will love them too!
All Positively Free products are available for purchase exclusively at www.FreedomDelivered.com. Click the “Shop Now” button below to go there now.
I actually received this mix by mistake in my last order. When I emailed customer service to let them know I received the wrong cookie mix they refunded my money for the missing cookies and invited me to enjoy this mix free of charge. What a happy accident! These cookies were great and I was so happy with the prompt response to my shipping issue.
Melissa M. from Chula Vista, CA
Directions & Nutrition Facts for Oatmeal Cookie Mix
Mix Ingredients: modified tapioca starch, potato starch, corn starch, corn flour, white rice flour, xanthan gum, organic gluten free oats, dark brown sugar, sugar, baking powder (aluminum free), cinnamon, vanilla powder, baking soda, salt.
Made in a dedicated, gluten-free-certified, kosher processing facility free from the top 8 allergens: dairy, egg, soy, wheat, peanut, tree nuts, fish and shellfish.
In addition to this mix, you will need:
- 8 tablespoons butter or non-dairy alternative
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 to 1 cup of additions of your choice (e.g. raisins, chocolate chips, etc.)
- Preheat oven to 350° F (static) or 325° (convection).
- Cream butter or non-dairy alternative with half of the Oatmeal Cookie mix.
- Add the eggs and beat until mixed thoroughly.
- Slowly stir in the remaining cookie mix. Then fold in additions (e.g. chocolate chips).
- Spoon dollops of cookie mix 2 inches apart (to allow for spread while baking) onto cookie sheets lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the edges are lightly browned. Place cookie sheets on wire racks to cool before removing from parchment paper. Enjoy!