You’d never guess Positively Free™’s new Cookie Mix is gluten-free.
It tastes that good! And you’ll feel good knowing that gluten-free means worry-free … safe … and totally delicious. This easy-to-use mix combines carefully selected ingredients that bake up crispy on the outside, chewy within. These flavorful cookies are so tasty you’ll be sharing them with all your family and friends – as well as customizing to suit your mood. Add chocolate chips, M&Ms, nuts or raisins for a burst of extra crunch, chew and delight. Our mix is so versatile you’ll be inspired to create an assortment of favorites again and again, confident they’re Positively Free for a positively happier you!
All Positively Free products are available for purchase exclusively at www.FreedomDelivered.com. Click the “Shop Now” button below to go there now.
It’s great to have a cookie mix that’s easy and versatile. My family and friends all love it when I make cookies!
Rena B., Franklin, TN
Directions & Nutrition Facts for Cookie Mix
Mix Ingredients: modified tapioca starch, potato starch, corn starch, corn flour, white rice flour, xanthan gum, brown sugar, cane sugar, baking soda, salt, vanilla powder, baking powder (aluminum free).
Made in a dedicated, gluten-free-certified, kosher processing facility free from the top 8 allergens: dairy, egg, soy, wheat, peanut, tree nuts, fish and shellfish.
In addition to this mix, you will need:
- 8 tablespoons butter (room temperature)
- 8 tablespoons shortening (room temperature)
- 2 large eggs
- Add-Ins: chocolate chips, M&Ms, nuts, etc.
- Cream together room temperature butter and shortening with ½ of the cookie mix in a large bowl, beating until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs and beat until incorporated; then add remaining mix and beat thoroughly.
- Stir in chips, nuts or other add-ins.
- Cover dough tightly; refrigerate or freeze for 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350° F (static), 325° F (convection).
- Drop teaspoons of dough onto cookie sheets lined with parchment paper, leaving 1-2 inches between to allow for some spread.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or to your liking.
- Slide parchment paper/cookies off of cookie sheet to cool. Enjoy!