So rich and chewy, you’ll forget it’s gluten free!
With its deep dark chocolate flavor and wonderfully moist, rich, chewy-gooey texture, Positively Free™ Brownie Mix is such a delight, you’ll forget it’s gluten free! These great tasting brownies are easy to prepare. Just add an egg, boiling water and vegetable oil to the mix and you’ll bake up a special dessert sure to delight chocolate lovers of all ages. Each box makes an 8” x 8” inch pan of about 20 brownies, turning most any time into a special occasion for family and friends. So let the fun begin!
All Positively Free products are available for purchase exclusively at www.FreedomDelivered.com. Click the “Shop Now” button below to go there now.
Dense, chocolatey, and even more so when a handful of chocolate chips are added. The mix has a rich, almost dark-chocolate flavor that is just not matched by the sugary, artificially flavored GF mixes in the grocery store. I brought these in to work and got a lot of compliments; everyone was very surprised to learn that they were gluten-free.
Tiffany from Ohio
Directions & Nutrition Facts for Brownie Mix
Mix Ingredients: modified tapioca starch, potato starch, corn starch, corn flour, rice flour, xanthan gum, cocoa, baking powder (aluminum free), baking soda, natural vanilla flavor, salt.
Made in a dedicated, gluten-free-certified, kosher processing facility free from the top 8 allergens: dairy, egg, soy, wheat, peanut, tree nuts, fish and shellfish.
In addition to this mix, you will need:
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 350° F (static) or 325° (convection).
- Line the bottom and sides of an 8” x 8” baking pan with foil sprayed with oil.
- Pour boiling water into a large bowl.
- Add brownie mix and stir with a fork until just combined.
- In a separate bowl, mix egg and oil, then add to the batter. Stir until integrated completely and the batter is smooth.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for 35 minutes. Insert a toothpick into the center of the brownie pan to test for doneness (it will come out clean when done).
- Cool before removing the foil and brownies from the pan. Enjoy!