Groupon: Gluten Free Jumbo Introductory Pack
Get FREE Shipping & Handling (save $12) when redeeming your voucher:
- Click “Buy Now” on the Groupon deal page.
- Follow the instructions from Groupon to redeem your voucher.
- When redeeming your voucher, add 2 or more mixes from Positively Free™ and get Free Shipping & Handling on your entire purchase (an additional $12 savings). Click here to see the great Positively Free™ products from which to choose.
Give your voucher as a gift!
Our template makes it easy! (And, they’ll never know it only cost you $25!)
What better way to show how much you care than to send a friend a voucher for $91 of certified gluten-free products you know they’ll love. Our easy to use PDF gift certificate makes it easy – simply click on the link to download the gift certificate, enter your unique voucher number (Groupon will send this upon buying this deal), save the PDF gift certificate with a new file name (e.g. Gift-for-Mom.pdf), and then email (or print and mail) to the lucky recipient. They’ll love it (and, will never know it only cost you $25!). Click here to download our gift certificate template.
“Let me just say that these are the best cookies I have had – gluten free or not!”
– Anne M. from Huntley, IL
“This is the best cornbread I’ve ever eaten, and my husband who can eat anything loves it too!”
– Nana J. from Rayne, LA
“This is awesome pizza crust. My husband who eats gluten even loves it too.”
– Micah S. from Redmond, WA
“Delicious! I prefer these to the oatmeal I was eating before going GF”
– Sarah C. from San Antonio, TX
“A Guide to Living Gluten Free” e-Book:
Practical advice for living a positive gluten-free life.
- 39 pages of practical advice for living a positive gluten-free life from Elizabeth Hall who started her remarkable gluten-free journey in 2007 after nearly 5 years of uncertainty and misery.
- Covers a range of topics including Transitioning to Living Gluten-Free, Preventing Gluten Contamination, Hosting Gluten-Free Celebrations, Attending Non-Gluten-Free Celebrations, Catered Celebrations, Traveling, Working, and Raising Gluten-Free Kids.
- Also includes a curated 25-page Resource Guide, with references to more than 150 of the very best gluten-free resources available today.
“A Guide to Gluten Free Holidays” e-Book:
Practical advice for enjoying your gluten-free holidays.
- 82 pages of practical advice for enjoying your gluten-free holidays.
- Specialized strategic planning tips for kids, tweens, teens, and the adults who love them!
- 17 yummy gluten-free holiday recipes plus interactive links to informational resources and relevant blog posts.
Nutrition Facts, Directions, & Ingredients:
About Positively Free™
Since 2009, our customers have used more than a million pounds of our products to make delicious gluten-free foods for their entire family to enjoy.
If you’ve not yet tried our products, give us a call or send us a message and we will send you a “First Time Buyer” coupon so you can experience these very same great tasting products for yourself at an introductory price. And, rest assured that all of our products are produced in a 100% gluten-free and kosher facility, so you know you’re getting a certified-gluten free product that is both safe and delicious (more on this below). Enjoy!
Because celiac disease impacts the employees of our company and their families, Positively Free™ is extra sensitive to the precautions that must be taken to ensure the integrity of the gluten-free products we produce. The following are the procedures in place that give you confidence when you buy Positively Free™ products.
All of our products are made in a dedicated, gluten-free certified, kosher processing facility free from the top 8 allergens: dairy, egg, soy, wheat, peanut, tree nuts, fish and shellfish. Raw ingredients are randomly tested before being mixed, even though all are selected because they come from certified gluten-free suppliers.
Each lot of finished flour is tested before leaving the facility using neogen gluten testing — a more sophisticated test than widely used elisa swab testing. This method calculates the gliadin level in the product and is more accurate and telling than the elisa testing.
Industry certification ensures our compliance with best practices accepted and monitored by Gluten Intolerance Group’s Gluten-Free Certification Program (GFCO) as well as by similar testing and monitoring by the American Institute of Baking (AIB) and the stringent guidelines established by the Chicago Rabbinical Council (CRC) in their kosher certification program. Ongoing employee training at our production facility ensures that everyone involved in the process is acutely aware of the importance of their role in producing a safe product.
Simply put, we know of no other production facility that is, or can be, doing more. These facts, as well as the fact that the families of our employees use these products, from this very facility, every day, should give you the same confidence to buy Positively Free™ products for your family.