“I have a very large family and we recently discovered that three of us have Celiac disease. I’m making my whole house Gluten Free to be on the safe side. Your products taste so good that no one knows the difference, everyone is eating healthy, and we do not have any cross contamination. The great thing is that whoever is visiting, raves about how good things taste and many are not even aware of the changes we have had to make in our home. Thank you and have a wonderful and blessed holiday!”
Ellen S. from Denver, CO
Give your voucher as a $80 gift!
Our gift certificate template makes it easy! (And, they’ll never know it only cost you $35!)
What better way to show how much you care than to send a friend a voucher for $80 of certified gluten-free products you know they’ll love. Our easy to use PDF gift certificate makes it easy – simply click on the link to download the gift certificate, enter your unique voucher number (Groupon will send this upon buying this deal), save the PDF gift certificate with a new file name (e.g. Gift-for-Mom.pdf), and then email (or print and mail) to the lucky recipient. They’ll love it (and, will never know it only cost you $35!). Click here to download our gift certificate template.
Voucher Restrictions: While you can buy any of the great products at Freedom Delivered with your voucher, a few restrictions apply, including:
- This voucher can’t be combined with any other offers or coupons.
- The full value of the voucher must be used on your order as we’re unable to provide a credit for any unused portion.
- A $12 flat-rate shipping charge will apply
What People Are Saying About These Products
“Let me just say that these are the best cookies I have had – gluten free or not!”
– Anne M. from Huntley, IL
“This is awesome pizza crust. My husband who eats gluten even loves it too.”
– Micah S. from Redmond, WA
“Delicious! I prefer these to the oatmeal I was eating before going GF”
– Sarah C. from San Antonio, TX
“This is the best gluten-free pasta I’ve ever had. Thank you!”
– Ann B. from St. Paul, MN
“This Guide to Living Gluten Free e-book has been so helpful for me and my family. Would recommend to seasoned and new-to-gluten-free families, alike.”
– Kathy N. from Westlake Village, CA
“I love the Oats Cookbook e-book! I didn’t know there were so many ways to use oats.”
– Holly S., Boulder, CO
More on “A Guide to Living Gluten Free” e-Book
Practical advice for living a positive gluten-free life.
- 39 pages of practical advice for living a positive gluten-free life from Elizabeth Hall who started her remarkable gluten-free journey in 2007 after nearly 5 years of uncertainty and misery.
- Covers a range of topics including Transitioning to Living Gluten-Free, Preventing Gluten Contamination, Hosting Gluten-Free Celebrations, Attending Non-Gluten-Free Celebrations, Catered Celebrations, Traveling, Working, and Raising Gluten-Free Kids.
- Also includes a curated 25-page Resource Guide, with references to more than 150 of the very best gluten-free resources available today.
More on “The Oats Cookbook” e-Book
New and delicious ways to incorporate this wonderful grain into your life.
- 28 pages of practical advice for how you can include this amazing grain in your daily diet, including a dozen original recipes including Honey Oat Bread, Savory Oats Side Dishes, and Oatmeal Cookies.
- Oats are low-calorie and have been shown to be heart-healthy, diabetic-friendly, and support healthy digestion. Plus, one cup of oats provides 6 grams of protein and 4 grams of fiber and a good amount of manganese (helpful in bone formation), vitamin B1, and magnesium.
- While oats are naturally gluten-free, you must be careful as cross-contamination is common in the field or during processing. Positively Free™ Instant Oats are grown and processed away from wheat and are systematically tested to be certain that our product is truly gluten-free.
Nutrition Facts, Directions, & Ingredients:
About Freedom Delivered™
Since 2009, our customers have used more than a million pounds of our products to make delicious gluten-free foods for their entire family to enjoy.
If you’ve not yet tried our products, give us a call or send us a message and we will send you a “First Time Buyer” coupon so you can experience these very same great tasting products for yourself at an introductory price. And, rest assured that all of our products are produced in a 100% gluten-free and kosher facility, so you know you’re getting a certified-gluten free product that is both safe and delicious (more on this below). Enjoy!
Because celiac disease impacts the employees of our company and their families, Positively Free™ is extra sensitive to the precautions that must be taken to ensure the integrity of the gluten-free products we produce. The following are the procedures in place that give you confidence when you buy Positively Free™ products.
All of our products are made in a dedicated, gluten-free certified, kosher processing facility free from the top 8 allergens: dairy, egg, soy, wheat, peanut, tree nuts, fish and shellfish. Raw ingredients are randomly tested before being mixed, even though all are selected because they come from certified gluten-free suppliers.
Each lot of finished flour is tested before leaving the facility using neogen gluten testing — a more sophisticated test than widely used elisa swab testing. This method calculates the gliadin level in the product and is more accurate and telling than the elisa testing.
Industry certification ensures our compliance with best practices accepted and monitored by Gluten Intolerance Group’s Gluten-Free Certification Program (GFCO) as well as by similar testing and monitoring by the American Institute of Baking (AIB) and the stringent guidelines established by the Chicago Rabbinical Council (CRC) in their kosher certification program. Ongoing employee training at our production facility ensures that everyone involved in the process is acutely aware of the importance of their role in producing a safe product.
Simply put, we know of no other production facility that is, or can be, doing more. These facts, as well as the fact that the families of our employees use these products, from this very facility, every day, should give you the same confidence to buy Positively Free™ products for your family.