Gluten-Free Hearty Vegan Pesto Pizza Recipe
*Printable recipe is at the end of the post*
I paired my favorite vegan pesto (recipe here) with lots of
hearty vegetables and fresh herbs to create this
Gluten-Free Hearty Vegan Pesto Pizza.
Here’s what you’ll need to make it:
I used our vegan crust (regular pizza crust with flax eggs substitute)
I like to keep a jar of this pesto in my fridge as much as possible
I keep dried mushrooms in my pantry just for occasions like this one.
Soak in warm water for 15 minutes, drain, rinse, and chop to desired size.
Use whatever herbs you have on hand.
Cook in pre-heated 400°F oven for 20 minutes.
- 1 single-serve gluten-free pizza crust
- Vegan pesto
- 1/2 cup soaked porcini mushrooms
- 1/2 cup sweet bell peppers, diced
- Fresh parsley (for garnish)
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- Spread pesto to coat entire crust.
- Add mushrooms and peppers.
- Cook for 20 minutes at 400°F.
- Garnish with parsley.