Gluten-Free Fresh Classic Pizza Recipe
*Printable recipe is at the end of the post*
Your favorite classic pizza flavors, with the freshness amped up:
Gluten-Free Fresh Classic Pizza.
Here’s what you’ll need to make it:
I used the fancy cornmeal version (regular pizza crust + sprinkle of cornmeal before it is baked)
Per usual, I used my Wegmans Basting Oil
Salt and drain the tomatoes to prevent a soggy pizza!
(burrata, buffalo mozzarella, or bocconcini)
1/4 cup cheese blend (optional)
I used a mixture of asiago, fontina, and parmesan
Use whatever herbs and cheese you have on hand.
Cook in pre-heated 400°F oven for 20 minutes.
- 1 single-serve gluten-free pizza crust
- Olive oil mixed with your favorite herbs
- 4 slices fresh tomato, salted and drained
- Fresh mozzarella (burrata, buffalo mozzarella, or bocconcini)
- 1/4 cup cheese blend (optional)
- Fresh herbs (for garnish)
- Pecorino Romano (for garnish)
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- Drizzle olive oil and herb mixture. Brush to coat entire surface, if desired.
- Add tomato, mozzarella, and cheese blend (if desired).
- Cook for 20 minutes at 400°F
- Garnish with herbs and Pecorino Romano cheese.