Gluten-Free Fancy Foodie Pizza Recipe
*Printable recipe is at the end of the post*
I wanted to create a pizza that felt really decadent but was still light enough to enjoy throughout the summer. This “Fancy Foodie” Pizza fit the bill nicely.
Here’s what you’ll need to make it:
I used the fancy cornmeal version (regular pizza crust + sprinkle of cornmeal before it is baked)
I used my trusty Wegmans Basting Oil
I made Bacon & Escarole Spaghetti the night before and stole a few spoonfuls just for this pizza
1/4 cup goat cheese crumbles
Feel free to add more to taste
large handful of greens
My plan was to include arugula, but I didn’t happen to have any on hand. Any greens will do.
Use whatever herbs and cheese you have on hand.
Cook in pre-heated 400°F oven for 20 minutes.
- 1 single-serve gluten-free frozen pizza crust
- Olive oil mixed with your favorite herbs
- 1/4 cup sautéed onions and pancetta
- 2 dried figs, sliced thin
- 1/4 cup goat cheese crumbles (add more to taste, if desired)
- Large handful of greens
- Fresh herbs (for garnish)
- Pecorino Romano (for garnish)
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- Drizzle olive oil and herb mixture on crust. Brush to coat entire surface, if desired.
- Add onions, pancetta, figs, goat cheese, and greens.
- Cook for 20 minutes at 400°F.
- Garnish with herbs and Pecorino Romano cheese.